|Address: No 689 Qingshan Road Qingdao China|
1. More flexible than their equivalent with fabric reinforcement and requiring drums with smaller diameters;
2. Using zinc galvanized open steel cord and rubber with property of good adhesion, then the adhesion between steel cord and rubber is tight. And belt is resistant to impact and having longer using life.
3. With advanced manufacturing techniques, steel cords are evenly arranged with the same tension. Therefore, belts can run well and difficult to run away.
Steel Cord Structure: K6*7+1WS; K6*19+1WS; K6*19W+1WS
1. High tensile strength: The belts are suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials
2. Small elongation in use: The belts need only a very short take-up stroke distance.
3. Small diameter of drive pulley: The bely body has a layer of longitudinally arranged steel cords as its skeleton, and thus is resistant to flex fatigue. Therefore, drive pulley of smaller diameter can be used to make the equipment smaller.
4. High adhesion between rubber and steel cord: The steel cords are coated with zinc on their surface, and also the rubber used has the property of qood adhesion with steel cords. Therefore, the rubber is tighrly adhered to the steel cords and is resistant to shock and difficult to drop, so the rubber belts are long in life.
5. Even tension of steel cords: Out of our advanced techniques in manufacturing, the steel cords are very evenly arranged and have the same tension, so the belts are well balanced in running and difficult to run awry.
6. Good troughability: As the belt body has no transverse skeleton, it is easyv to from a deep trogh, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
7. Good troughability: As the belt boby has no transverse skeleton, it is easy to from a deep trough, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
8. Inspection of the belt with X-rays: Users can X-rays to inspect damages of the skeleton steel cords on the conveyor machines to prevent accidents from happening.